3310 East Baltimore Street
For at least 60 years , the Aldine,( AKA Pictorical Theatre ) has been closed. The building was later used as a church, but for years it has been used by the Baltimore Science Fiction Society. Located in East Baltimore. Formstone covers the front of the old theatre, which closed in the 1950's. The theater was also known as the Pictorial in the early years , according to Dr. Headley's book, Exit.